GROUND TURKEY OMELETTE – SERVES 2
- 8 large fresh chicken egg whites
- 2 large chicken eggs whole
- 2 small onions raw
- 3 oz turkey ground, raw
- 1 ½ cup canned kidney beans (any type)
- 1 cup chopped green pepper, sweet raw (bell)
- 1 cup mushrooms (raw)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce (tabasco)
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 3 cloves raw garlic
- 1 cup chopped red pepper, raw
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
In a medium non stick skillet saute pan cook turkey, vegetables and spices, except turmeric, in 1 tsp. of olive oil until tender.
In a mixing bowl, whip all eggs and turmeric. In a second saute pan heat 1 tsp. olive oil, add egg mixture and cook until omelette is formed. Repeat to make 4 omelettes.
Place 1 omelette on plate and fill with ½ turkey mixture, then place 1 omelette on to top to form a sandwich.
Repeat to form 2nd sandwich. Serve hot.
- Calories (Per Serving) : 508
- Protein: 42
- Carbohydrates (g): 50.5
- Fat (g): 17
- Carb – Protein: Fat % Ratio: 39 – 32 – 29