The PDF makes it easy for you to print out the tips. The file is small too (138 KB), so you can share it with your friends via email. You can also recommend this page to a friend (see link at the top of this page).
Top 5 Sugar and Honey Tips
- If you are out of powdered sugar, place granulated sugar in the food processor and process until it is thin and powdery.
- Soften hardened brown sugar by placing it in the freezer. When it is thawed, it will be soft.
- To add moisture back to hardened brown sugar, place apple slices in with the hardened sugar and seal tightly.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over the mouth of a newly opened jar of honey. This will help prevent the honey from crystallizing.
- If your jar of honey has crystallized, place the jar in a pot of hot (not boiling) water for 10 minutes. The result will be clear honey!