The PDF makes it easy for you to print out the tips. The file is small too (138 KB), so you can share it with your friends via email. You can also recommend this page to a friend (see link at the top of this page).
Top 8 Bathroom Tips
- To remove toilet bowl stains, sprinkle orange juice crystals in the toilet bowl and leave for a couple of hours. It will remove the stain and leave a clean fresh fragrance.
- Use denture cleaning tablets to clean toilets. Drop one in the bowl and let it sit over night. Flush it away in the morning.
- Soak vinyl shower curtains in salt water to prevent mildew.
- Use old pantyhose to clean bathtub rings.
- Used dryer sheets are great for polishing chrome bathroom fixtures.
- Pit a piece of steel wool soap pad in your bathroom or shower drain to catch hair.
- White vinegar applied with a damp sponge will remove soap scum from shower doors or tiled walls.
- Use liquid fabric softener on a sponge or cloth to remove water stains and restore the shine to bathroom sink and tub fixtures.