WHAT SHOULD ONE EAT WITH HEMP HEARTS™ (shelled hemp seeds)?
Original source and excerpts: hemphearts.com
Every cell in the body needs a good balance of protein, essential fats, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes- every morning. Those that nourish their cells properly every morning have experienced good health and no late onset health problems.
Hemp Hearts™ (shelled hemp seeds) so perfect for:
– increasing energy, no need to “pep up” by using sweet food, soft drinks or stimulants
– satisfying hunger, less desire for “bad” starches and “bad” carbohydrates
– improving tissue health, less desire for processed foods, cells become nourished and healthy
– improving digestive health, when combined with long fibre vegetables, grains and fruits
– benefit of weight loss or maintain weight , less hunger , safely opt for better food choices
– persons unable to ingest gluten, lactose, sugar, fish, nuts, meat and other common foods. *
* Hemp Food products are manufactured in a facility that produces products that contain nut ingredients.
A perfect breakfast to start your day:
HEMP HEARTS™ (shelled hemp seeds) SALAD
Combine tomato, spinach or fenugreek, cucumber, radish, celery, carrots and other long fibre vegetables**
Add 55g *** of Hemp Hearts™ (shelled hemp seeds)
Season with lemon or lime juice, cayenne pepper and garlic
Occasional use of dates, figs, berries, grapes, avocado, sprouts, yogurt and cottage cheese keeps it interesting.
Decline the use of starchy vegetables
**Fiber, or roughage, is the indigestible part of plant foods that travels through our digestive system, they absorb water and facilitates bowel movements. There are two types of fiber — soluble, which dissolves in water, and insoluble, which does not. Both types are in all plant foods, but often in unequal proportions. Long fiber foods are those that are good sources of insoluble fiber. Many vegetables contain high amounts of insoluble fiber. Dark Greens, such as arugula, spinach and lettuce are good examples. Green beans and root vegetables are enjoyable as well.
*** ¼ c or 5 tsp. (heaping)
Complete or categorized customer health surveys about Hemp heart ™ and health are available at
Are you ready to enjoy the benefits of Hemp Hearts™ today? Hemp Food for health
HEMP FOOD HEALTH DISCLAIMER
Hemp Food products are manufactured in a facility that produces products that contain nut ingredients. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information provided for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescribing any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting or stopping any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health concern or problem. You should not start or stop taking any pharmaceutical product without first consulting your prescribed.