One of the primary keys to weight loss, may simply be the action of enzymes, such as thelipase enzyme. The endocrine system and the nervous system cooperate in regulating the appetite. The glands know when the body has had enough food and will diminish the craving for food. Eating more raw food takes the stress off the endocrine system. Sugar and processed foods disrupt the endocrine balance because of their high calorie content. If the glands know the body has enough calories, but the nutrients and enzymes that usually accompany the food aren’t present, because of being overcooked, the glands overstimulate the digestive organs, demanding more foods containing enzymes needed to maintain strength and vitality. This results in the overstimulation of hormones, overeating, obesity, and finally, exhaustion of the hormone producing glands, not to mention the enzyme reserve it depletes, trying to carry on the increased metabolic activity.
|ENZYMES AND WEIGHT LOSS|
- Frequent eating and snacking can decrease the enzyme level of the body and cause weight gain
- When there is a lack of nutrients (enzymes, vitamins, and minerals) in the blood that supports the endocrine glands, the hypothalamus stimulates the appetite and causes a craving for food
- Our metabolism is maintained by enzyme activity. When our enzyme level is lowered, our metabolism is lowered, and so is our energy level
- Acidophilus or other probiotics help stimulate enzyme activity and are needed for the production of certain B- complex vitamins that act as coenzymes for fat metabolism
ENZYMES AND NUTRIENTS THAT HELP IN WEIGHT LOSS
- Pancreatin – take 300mg three times a day with meals and at bedtime – helps burn body fat
- Bromelain – take 10 tablets (250mg each) three times a day between meals – helps burn body fat
- Med-zyme, Mega-Zyme or Ultra-Zyme – take 10 tablets three times a day – helps burn body fat and improves fat, protein, and carbohydrate digestion
- Lecithin – emulsifies fat
- Vitamin E and C – helps detoxify the free radicals of fat metabolism; accelerates rate of fat burning
- Vitamin B complex – necessary for fat metabolism
- Choline – dissolves and mobilizes stores of fat in the liver, thus helping you lose weight
- Bromelain protease – digests protein
IF FATS (LIPIDS) ARE NOT PROPERLY BROKEN DOWN BEFORE THEY ARE ABSORBED, SERIOUS HEALTH CONSEQUENCES CAN OCCUR
|ENZYMES FOR FAT DIGESTION
||SYMPTOMS OF A LIPASE ENZYME DEFICIENCY
Our Best Selling Digestive Enzymes – Keeps us alive and healthy, by assisting us to breakdown all types of foods, except dairy. If you have ulcers, try Garden Essence – a natural source of plant enzymes. My suggest to individuals that do not digest meat well or who have many food intolerences, you may benefit from Protein Digestive Aid. You may find that it may relieve asthma, allergies, and food sensitivities.
BENEFITS OF LIPASE ENZYME IN WEIGHT LOSS
- Lipase is a fat splitting enzyme.
- Lipase aids in the digestion of fat.
- Lipase aids in the storage of fat.
- Lipase aids in the distribution of fat.
- Lipase aids in the burning of fat for energy.
- Lipase activity breaks down and dissolves fat throughout the body.
- Without lipase, fat accumulates and stagnates in the organs, arteries, and capillaries. You will see it on the hips, thighs, buttocks, and stomach.
- Lipase breaks down triglycerides into fatty acids and glycerol.
- When lipase enzyme was given to patients with slow fat metabolism and blood fat problems, there was an immediate improvement in fat metabolism.
- Within the blood stream and tissues of the body, enzymes act as a scavenger, breaking down cholesterol and fatty deposits, and assisting in the overall detoxification process.
There is a law called “The Adaptive Secretion of Digestive Enzymes”. This means, that since more digestion is accomplished by food enzymes or supplemental enzymes in the stomach; fewer digestive enzymes need to be secreted by the pancreas and intestines. This helps to conserve the body’s enzymes for metabolic processes such as digesting, dissolving, and helping break down fats throughout the body. Enzymes are found to be related to all disease via the immune system, whether the disease is acute or chronic. Our enzyme levels must be maintained at all expense, to help maintain vitality and prevent disease.
As a Chartered Herbalist, I specialize in helping people achieve their overall wellness goals. I can help put you on the road to achieving good health and a sense of well-being. I’m here to answer any questions and help you choose the best products.
Visit Nature’s Sunshine, a one-stop source for all your herb and health supplement needs.